- Chemical Formula: C4H9N3O2·H2O
- CAS Number: 6020-87-7
- Molecular Weight: 149.15
- Grade: Food
Creatine monohydrate is the ideal supplement for athletes who want to improve their strength or power. Creatine is an endogenous substance that is present in every human cell. It funstions as an exergy storehouse. It is synthesized from the amino acids glycine, arginine and methionine.
We support prompt delivery.
We promise high quality with competitive price.
Our complete operating system promises smooth exporting.
Creatine helps your muscles produce energy during heavy lifting or high intensity exercise. Athletes often take creatine supplements to enhance strength and improve performance, but older adults and vegetarians may also benefit.
Packing & Loading
1. Used in food, as additive in food such as in health product to provide energy to all cells in the body to gain muscle mass.
2. Used in beverage, as additive in beverage such a in energy drinks.
3. Used in pharmaceutical, as raw materials in treatment of muscle disorders.
4. Used in health and personal care, as Skin-conditioning agent.